Friday, 24 October 2014 22:48
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman warns Cairo to prevent Israel from "spreading sedition" in Egypt.
Friday, 24 October 2014 19:38
At least 25 soldiers were killed and dozens more were wounded by a car bomb that targeted a Sinai checkpoint near the border with the Gaza Strip.
Friday, 24 October 2014 18:14
Kerry wants more talks; Abbas wants "Palestine" without peace; Netanyahu says "Arab world first." Six months after breakdown of negotiations, everyone is grasping at straws.
Friday, 24 October 2014 13:01
Friday, 24 October 2014 12:53
Friday, 24 October 2014 12:21
Friday, 24 October 2014 11:50
Friday, 24 October 2014 11:22
The surprising results were announced in a statement released by the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.
Friday, 24 October 2014 10:53
The driver, Abdel Rahman al-Shaludi, is seen in the video giving a speech honoring Marwan Kawasame and Amar Abu Aysha.
Friday, 24 October 2014 10:38
Friday, 24 October 2014 10:04
Reyhaneh Jabbari, 26, is scheduled to be put to death at dawn on Saturday, according to Amnesty.
- Palestinian Teen Shot and Killed While Trying to Throw Firebombs
- Names of Nepal Crash Victims Cleared for Publication
- Right-wing minister mulls relocating to sensitive east Jerusalem neighborhood
- IDF kills Palestinian who hurled firebomb at motorists on West Bank highway
- Egypt: At least 10 soldiers killed, dozens more wounded by car bomb at Sinai checkpoint
- Don't See That Every Day: Lion Stopped at Iraqi Checkpoint
- Discovering Japan's 'Jewish Connection' in the Taiko Drumbeats
- PA's Erekat Justifies Terrorist Murder of Israeli Baby
- Report: ISIS Used Chemical Weapons Against Iraqi Forces
- Nationalist Attorney Has a Son Born - Live On Air
- Erekat: Resolution to be put to Security Council calling for Palestinian state by 2017