Wednesday, 01 July 2015 04:18
Islamist terrorists fired mortar rounds Wednesday on five Egyptian security checkpoints outside the north Sinai town of Sheikh Zouweid, killing and injuring 30 soldiers. Reinforcements are heading to the scene. Monday, the country’s top prosecutor was killed in a car bombing on his convoy in Cairo.
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 03:11
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 02:41
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 02:00
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 01:58
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 01:48
Islamic State's Egypt affiliate, Sinai Province, claimed responsibility for the attacks killing 30; Israel closed border crossings as precaution.
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 01:09
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 00:54
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 00:41
Wednesday, 01 July 2015 00:29
- Year into Sisi's power, Egyptians lament persistent hardships
- Home of Har Nof Murderer Sealed
- Foreign Ministry Blasts 'Immoral' Church Boycott
- Egyptian security sources: At least 30 killed in Sinai terror attacks
- Hamas Claims Responsibility for Shvut Rachel Shooting
- 'Israeli Citizens Deserve Same Empathy as Rest of the World'
- 'Don't Catch Them, Kill Them'
- US: Iran blocked website educating on Holocaust, criticized FM for calling it 'tragedy'
- Israel Warns: 'Iran is like ISIS, Just Much Bigger'
- Reacting to Murder, MK Angers Left with Anti-Arab Post
- Iran Blocked Holocaust Education Website Throughout 2014