Monday, 02 May 2016 05:47
Iran announced on Sunday night that it had suspended flight services between Iranian airports and Baghdad following the unrest in the Iraqi capital during the last few days. Thousands of Shiite demonstrators stormed into Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied a number of government buildings and the parliament over the weekend.
Monday, 02 May 2016 05:17
A man who was planning to carry out a terrorist attack against a synagogue in Miami has been arrested by the FBI in a sting operation, reports said on Monday. The suspect intended to throw a bomb into the Aventura Turnberry Jewish Center on Friday evening while it was packed with worshippers on the second-to-last day of Passover, but undercover agents thwarted the attack, according to the reports. The man's identity and the details of the operation have yet to be released.
Monday, 02 May 2016 03:47
The chief of staff of the Iranian military, Maj. Gen. Hassan Firouzabadi, arrived in Damascus on April 30 to assume direct command of the Iranian and Hizballah forces fighting in Syria, debkafile’s military and intelligence sources report. His arrival shifts Iran intervention in Syria into high gear.
Monday, 02 May 2016 01:41
Monday, 02 May 2016 01:36
Monday, 02 May 2016 01:33
Monday, 02 May 2016 00:46
Monday, 02 May 2016 00:05
Sunday, 01 May 2016 23:42
Sunday, 01 May 2016 23:41
Sunday, 01 May 2016 23:23
Sunday, 01 May 2016 23:21
The radical terrorist group has now apparently turned to the tropical white sands and crystal blue waters of the Caribbean to enlist new operatives.
- Bennett: Likud against Jewish presence in Judea-Samaria
- Report: Sons of Hezbollah commanders sent to Europe to evade Syria fighting
- Vehicular restriction for trucks in South
- Report: FBI stopped attack on Jewish center near Miami
- 'Better to sell to Muslims than to see it desecrated'
- Forecast: Pleasant today, heat tomorrow
- Police to ask for more time to investigate serial killer
- How to properly invest in real estate
- ISIS may target West as pressure mounts, expert tells ‘Post’
- Labour's Corbyn refuses to denounce Hamas and Hezbollah